Search This Blog

Saturday 12 September 2015

We hide and we seek what we squander


I don't normally write a lot here but I just wanted to mention my nearest and dearest friend and wifely Qween Rayna, whom has just made her first mesh items .. the delightful little bows I am wearing on my chest and wrists.
They come in a pack of three, A pastel set , polka dot set  and black,white and red set all with a colour change hud that also gives you the option of to change the metals too ...

Not only that she has slipped in copies for the chest , wrists and hips but extra bows that you can attach to anywhere your heart desires .. I cannot express how utterly adorable they are .. she did an amazing job ♥♥

DETAILS

*QweenB*Dermal Bow  Piercing set  @  Body Mod Expo  (Sept. 12th - Oct 3, 2015) 

 .miss chelsea.  -   Lily Bra & Knickers   @ FaMESHed

IKON -  Triumph Eyes - Apex  @ Shiny Shabby  


*Other details .. Hair -Magika, Prop, AppleFall -Portobello store

No comments:

Post a Comment